Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break

Damn. Almost a month since my last post. Sorry about that. Things have been hectic at school and at home. Suffice it to say, I'm doing fairly well. Two A's and two B's right now so I can't complain. I spent today at the library working on two essays, one for English and one for History. Worked for 6 hours and finished my rough drafts for both papers. Yay me! I'm at the mid-way point in the semester. I had two mid-terms before Spring Break and I have two when I return next week. Kids and Dad are all on break this week, too. We might go see Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief tomorrow.

Guess that's it for this week. Not a whole lot to say or do. Joanna has to work all week, but she's excited about it because it means money for her ;)

Later everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment