Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week One of Fall Semester

Well, it was an interesting first week of school to say the least. The only sane teacher I seem to have is my English professor and she's really neat. I like her a lot. Got a 100 on my first essay for her class. My other professors are... interesting. My history professor was there when Dad went to SAC and Dad had him for history. My government professor is chairman of the department and believes we've all been brainwashed because we are forced as children to learn the pledge of allegiance. Go figure. My humanities professor is an airhead who is easily distracted. It should be a fun 16 weeks.

My Student Leadership course is neat. We meet on day a week for three hours. We'll be going to Washington, DC at some point in November. Can't wait for that trip!

So, there you have it. Week one is over and done with and week two about to begin. Here's where it starts to get exciting and busy. Hope everyone else out there is having as much fun as me for now.

+Peace+

No comments:

Post a Comment