Friday, January 15, 2010

Great End to the First Week

Ahhh. So, here it is, the end of the first week of the semester and it was a good week. Scored a 96 on my first English essay and took two tests in Sociology and scored 100 and 98 respectively. Not a bad start at all.

Now I have 4 days off but I will probably get as much of my homework done today and tomorrow so that I can truly rest on Monday and Tuesday, Monday being MLK Day and there's no class.

Joanna tagged along with me today and stuck it out for four hours in the Common's Building working on some of her art work for school. She was excited about the cute college boys she got to see while waiting for me ;) We just finished lunch together. I miss not having alone time with her as much as I used to, but days like today make it all worth it.

Next week is research project time for Sociology and English both I believe. Our first Sociology project will be covering Marital Trends in the US. Not sure what the first English essay will cover since he hasn't yet assigned it to us. Book reviews starting next week in History and my first Government test is next Friday.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment