Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Semester is almost done

Final exams are the first week of May. I only have to take one of my four exams. I have A's in my Ethics and Religion classes and in my Speech class so I get to walk all three finals. Science, on the other hand, is killing me. I have a C. I need to make A's on everything else over the next three weeks so that I can either come out with a high C or a low B for the semester. 3 As and 1 B will give me a semester gpa of 3.75. 3 As and 1 C will give me a semester gpa of 3.5. Either will get me back into Phi Theta Kappa which I really want to do.

On another note. I have the best Dad in the entire world. He told me to go ahead and sign up for Summer Session I so that I could get my Biology class out of the way and not have to worry about having other classes to deal with while taking my science class. He's going to pay for the class for me. I love my Daddy so much. Hopefully I can work enough during June to make enough to sign up for a Lit course in Summer Session II. That will bring me that much closer to finishing my degree. I have completed 38 semester hours as of right now. I have 22 hours left to complete before I can graduate from SAC and transfer to either A&M San Antonio or UTSA, whoever offers me the best financial aid packet.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment