Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring Semester 2012

So, Spring Semester has begun an we are three weeks into the semester. I have Earth Sciences and Speech on Mondays and Wednesdays and Ethics, Religion, and Physical Fitness on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have three papers due in the coming week and I'm a little freaked out by it all. My Religion class is killing me because it's a Philosophy of Religion class and there are people in it that don't have any belief in God and some of their ideas and comments just really hurt. Dad says I just have to take what they say with a grain of salt and let it go because I know my beliefs and it's okay if no one feels the same. Let them believe what they want because they can't change the fact that I believe in God and that I take much of my religious knowledge and beliefs on faith alone. I'll be okay. It will just take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment