Thursday, September 15, 2011

Studying abroad?

Yes, I am actually contemplating a study abroad program for Maymester 2012. There is a History of Architecture II class that will be taking place in Italy for 27 days in May. If I can get the appropriate grants and scholarships, I am very much tempted to go. Dad is encouraging me to do so. He says he and Joanna can handle things at home for a month and it's probably a once in a life time opportunity. It would also be a great way to get some world history and literary history in as well since I think we get to visit Greece as well while we are there.

In other news, I am enjoying my Architecture I class as well as my World Lit I class. I'm indifferent where the math class is concerned and I'm really not liking my psychology class at all. Failed my first exam in that class. It was over 4 freakin' chapters, though, so it did not help at all. I'm passing everything else right now. I have a Math exam tomorrow. *sigh*

So, for the most part, this first month of school has been a quick learning experience. Being a sophomore is certainly much busier than when I was a freshman....

No comments:

Post a Comment